D-87527 Ofterschwang / Allgäu
Tel. +49 8321 272 0
Luxurious oasis of pleasure for lovers
Surrounded by meadows, forests and the picturesque backdrop of the Allgäu Alps, the five-star Hotel Sonnenalp Resort welcomes its guests with exclusive chalet suites, a relaxing spa area, culinary delights, with views of the majestic mountains, and a family atmosphere.
Especially couples looking for the perfect place for romantic days can look forward to fulfilling their dreams in one of the stylish rooms and cozy suites in alpine country style.
The stylish and traditional room designs create a cozy living experience with warm earth and natural tones and promise relaxing hours in a private atmosphere.
The 20,000-square-meter indoor and outdoor area is a particularly good place to unwind. In the extensive Wellness park among other things a nature pool with adjacent water lily pond is harmoniously embedded and perfectly co-ordinated with the Allgäuer nature.
The Sonnenalp Resort pampers its guests also culinary at the highest level. Exceptional restaurants seduce with refined delicacies and let the palate dive into wonderful worlds of taste.
Exclusive and unique weddings at Sonnenalp
No matter whether a romantic anniversary, an unforgettable marriage proposal, a stylish wedding or even the exquisite honeymoon are planned, in the Sonnenalp Resort every desired concept finds its home. So that you can fully concentrate on the moments of love, a dedicated team plans a romantic all-round carefree package for you.
- Experienced wedding planners create an individual concept and implement it with great attention to detail
- In-house and modern florists convince with their creativity
- Our own pastry shop creates the most beautiful wedding cakes
- Star chefs and sommeliers take care of the festive menu
- A professional makeup artist and hair designer is at the bride’s disposal for her look
- Photographers, musicians and show acts are gladly organized
- Luxurious wedding cars, carriages, vintage cars and shuttle service ensure the perfect flow of events